Terms & Conditions
Service Terms and Conditions
8th May 2017
1. A non-refundable deposit of 10% or £150 (whichever is greater) is required from the client before any work will be undertaken. The setup fee paid to Nomis Parfitt covers the cost Domain registration/transferal, hosting and set-up as well as any other works and services relating to the start of the project. The remaining balance will be invoiced at the end of the build. For larger builds, a stage payment may be requested after one month. This deposit is not required if providing your own hosting. However, you will need to provide logins for access to your hosting.
2. Payment plan. Nomis Parfitt offers a payment plan to ease the cost of the website should the client require this service. The payment plan simply splits the cost of the design into an agreed amount of equal payments, payable each calendar month, or other pre-agreed periods. This is in addition to any monthly hosting fees. The monthly balance is due 14 days after the agreed payment date each month . There is no interest added to agreed payment plans. There are no hidden costs or fees added to agreed payment plans. The payment plan is subject to status and must be paid by setting up a standing order with the client’s bank.
3. Nomis Parfitt will not undertake any work on a project deemed to be unlawful, promoting extremist beliefs, inciting racial hatred or any other material considered unsuitable for publication.
4. Nomis Parfitt can only progress projects if the client responds to emails or telephone call enquiries. Any delay in correspondence from the client may result in relative delay of the ‘go-live’ date. Should a period of two weeks pass without contact from the client their project will be placed at the bottom of the work schedule. If after four weeks the client has still not contacted Nomis Parfitt, the project will be terminated and the deposit will not be refunded. If changes to the original design plan change mid-build, this may result in a delay of the ‘go-live’ date.
5. Where images have been purchased by Nomis Parfitt on behalf of the client, these images are strictly for use on the
website. Nomis Parfitt will not accept responsibility for misuse of images or have any liability in any ensuing prosecutions through breech of copyright.
6. Nomis Parfitt will not be held responsible for adverse trading conditions affecting the client's business, sales, or profitability.
7. Nomis Parfitt will not be responsible or provide free technical support for any external service providers.
9. Nomis Parfitt will not be held responsible for the problems associated with incorrect data, files or information supplied by the customer that renders their product inoperable or not able to function correctly. It is the responsibility of the client to provide correctly formatted data to ensure their product functions to its full capacity.
11. On completion of works, the balance must be settled before the website can go live. If balance of payment has not been received within 30 days of the invoice issue date, Nomis Parfitt reserve the right to disable the whole or part of the product that has not been paid for. If after a further period of 30 days, the full balance has still not been received, interest will be added in accordance with ‘The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998’.
12. Although i will do my very best to provide successful search engine optimisation (and have a good track record), i cannot guarantee rankings on search engines. Please ask me about my proven SEO methods.
14. Domain names registered by Nomis Parfitt on behalf of the client will be renewed when due. If a domain name is registered by the client and is allowed to expire, Nomis Parfitt cannot be held responsible for this.
15. The website content/information/text is provided by (or approved by) the client and therefore Nomis Parfitt has no liability for content of client websites. In no way does the content of client's web sites constitute Nomis Parfitt’s endorsement or approval of the website or the material contained within the website.
If you require any additional information or would like to make an agreement not outlined in these terms and conditions please contact your representative.